Businesses face a range of cyber risks, both external threats and internal vulnerabilities that continue to evolve over time.
As cyber-attacks continue to increase in complexity and sophistication, more organisations will experience them. For this reason, it is important organisations work to improve their overall cyber resilience so they can respond to and recover from a cyber-attack as quickly as possible.
BDO can help you achieve this by providing tailored cyber security services, focusing on your specific operating model, technical demands, regulatory environment and industry dynamics. We can help you understand your cyber risks and implement cyber resilience strategies to minimise the impact of a cyber-attack on your business.
Our cyber security professionals have a diverse range of backgrounds, including IT, operations, data privacy, and forensic technology. Our team can assist you with the following cyber security services:
- Cyber Risk Management Strategy & Program Design: Design and implement a comprehensive program aligned with an existing enterprise risk management framework. This includes strategy, organisational structure, governance, policies and procedures, training, and both internal and external communications
- Cyber Risk Assessment & Security Testing: Assess risks and identify vulnerabilities to digital assets to evaluate their potential impact and damage, prioritising risks against the costs of protection. This Includes performing in-depth threat risk assessments, penetration testing, social engineering and remediation
- Security Architecture & Transformation: Design and implement cyber security strategy, architecture and frameworks tailored to business needs and the enterprise ecosystem. This encompasses access controls, entitlement, data protection, data privacy, and monitoring
- Incident Response Planning: Develop and test comprehensive incident response plans to minimise the impact of a cyber incident. This considers business critical processes, as well as roles and responsibilities of individuals throughout the organisation
- Digital Forensics & Cyber Investigations: Rapid response to cyber incidents, including identification of cause and implementation of remediation measures for affected areas, as well as expert testimony when needed
- Cyber Awareness Training & Education: Customised cyber education and awareness programs for Boards, management and staff. This includes the development and delivery of both classroom style and e-learning online programs.